EPF & ESIC Registration
We can help you get EPF & ESIC registration in 2 working days. Our services are best in class and is at a reasonable cost (INR 999*/-)
HOW DOES PF&ESIC REGISTRATION HELPS YOU
An Establishment or business is mandatorily required to obtain PF registration. if total employee strength is 20 or more. PF registration can be obtained voluntarily by establishments having less than 20 employees. Provident fund Registration certificate should obtain within 30 days from the date of completing 20 employees
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED:
- PAN Card copy of firm/company/society/trust.
- Cancelled cheque (bearing pre-printed company / firm name & Current Account No).
- Partnership deed (In case of partnership).
- Certificate of Registration (In case of Proprietorship/ Partnership/ Company / LLP).
- Certificate of incorporation (In case of company/ society, trust/ NGO).
- Copy of PAN Card of Directors / Partner.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Director.
- Signed Form (Provide you later)
- Voluntary Acceptance letter (Format will provide you later)
- The monthly strength of employees from the date of setup.
- Current list of employees with their details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of joining
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Name of nominee
- ID proof (Aadhaar and PAN)
- Bank A/c number with IFSC code
- Digital Signature of the Proprietor / Director / Partner